Azerbaijan 4 Days / 3 Nights Tour
Azerbaijan is a country located at the crossroads of Eastern Europe and Western Asia, bordered by the Caspian Sea to the east. Its capital is Baku. With a rich cultural heritage influenced by Persian, Turkish, and Russian civilizations, Azerbaijan gained independence from the Soviet Union in 1991. Known for its oil and gas resources, the country has experienced significant economic growth in recent years. Azerbaijani cuisine, music, and traditional art reflect a diverse and vibrant cultural tapestry. The Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, a long-standing territorial dispute, has been a major geopolitical issue in the region. Overall, Azerbaijan is a nation that blends ancient history with modern development.
- Accommodation in Hotel including breakfast (3 nights)
- Sightseeing In districts (Baku, Absheron)
- Driver throughout the tour
- Entrance fee for: Yanardag, Ateshgah
- 2 Bottles of water per day
- All transfers according to program including airport transfers
- Standard visa
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Porter service.
- Hard drinks.
- Flight ticket
- Charges in hotels for additional services & penalties.
- Lunches and dinners
Greeting and Panoramic Tour
- Arrival at Airport.
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel
- Accommodation in Hotel. Free time
Baku City Tour
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Proceed to Panoramic city view with car
Visit to Highland Park-Alley of Martyrs, The National Assembly- also transliterated as Milli Majlis, Flame towers- the tallest skyscraper in Baku.
Continue with National Flag Square is a large city square in Baku, Azerbaijan. A flag measuring 70 by 35 metres flies on a pole 162 m high. The flagpole was confirmed as the world's tallest by the Guinness Book of Records, but was soon overtaken by the 165 m Dushanbe Flagpole in Tajikistan Both flagpoles were built by the same American affiliated company, Trident Support. National Flag Square covers 60 hectares overall.
- Walking through Baku Boulevard which stretches along a south-facing bay on the Caspian Sea. It traditionally starts at Freedom Square continuing west to the Old City and beyond. Since 2012, the Yeni Bulvar (New Boulevard) has virtually doubled the length to 3.75
- Our tour program continue with Old Cityor Inner City is the historical core of Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan. The Old City is the most ancient part of Baku, which is surrounded by walls were well protected. In 2007, the Old City had a population of about 3000 people. In December 2000, the Old City of Baku, including the Palace of the Shirvanshahs-outside view and Maiden Tower-outside view, became the first location in Azerbaijan to be classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- After, group will experience the happening street of Nizami Street known for shopping
- Back to hotel. Overnight
Baku - Ateshgah, Yanardag tour
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Assembly at hotel lobby. Tour starts with Ateshgah (Fire Worshippers Temple)
Based on Persian and Indian inscriptions, the temple was used as a Hinduand Zoroastrian place of worship. "Atash» is the Persian word for fire. The pentagonal complex, which has a courtyard surrounded by cells for monks and a tetra pillar-altar in the middle, was built during the 17th and 18th centuries. It was abandoned in the late 19th century, probably due to the dwindling of the Indian population in the area. The natural "eternal flame" went out in 1969, after nearly a century of exploitation of petroleum and gas in the area, but is now lit by gas piped from the nearby city
- Trip to "Fire Mountain "-"Yanardag" -a mountain on Absheron peninsula , 25 km from north of Baku.Literally, word "Yanardag" means "Blazing mountain". Blazing bodies of flame dance on stones and floor. Yanar dag is a natural gas fire which blazes continuously on a hillside on the Absheron Peninsula on the Caspian Sea near Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, which itself is known as the "land of fire."
- Tour continues with the visit to the charming example of modern achticture - The Heydar Aliyev Center - a 57,500 m2 building complex in Baku, Azerbaijan designed by Iraqi-British architect Zaha Hadid and noted for its distinctive architecture and flowing, curved style that eschews sharp angles. The center is named after Heydar Aliyev, the first secretary of Soviet Azerbaijan from 1969 to 1982, and president of Azerbaijan Republic from October 1993 to October 2003. (Photoshoot outside)
- Proceed to Ganclik shopping Mall-the biggest mall in Baku
- Back to Hotel. Free time
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Check out Hotel. Drive to Baku Proceed to AirPort for Return Flight
- Arrival at Airport for Return Flight.